Here are a list of references for further analysis.
- Rules 702 – Testimony by Expert Witnesses
- Frye Standard
- Daubert standard
- Reports: Pitfalls and Best Practice
- The expert’s rebuttal report
- Rules 26 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – Duty to Disclose
- How to Better Manage your Expert Witness Engagement
- The ultimate guide on how to find an expert witness
- Identifying, Vetting, and Selecting Experts
- Should you opt for a career expert witnesses or first timers?
- 8 tips to get the most out of your expert witness
- How to hire an expert
- Expert Witness Deposition Tips for Young Lawyers
- Serving as a retained expert witness; the successful expert experience: practical tips for serving well and getting paid