In response to your current online visit, we confirm our interest in providing you [Reader] well-wishes for the period of one year (12 consecutive months), starting on January 1st, 2022.
Scope of Services
During this continuous engagement, [Company] will provide New Year well-wishes to [Reader], which will include:
- Provide testimony of warmest regards and encouragements, either in person, via electronic messages, through phone/video communication systems, or during general interactions.
- Listen attentively to statements and answer questions, if requested.
- Or follow and assist in the general progression of [Reader], as [Reader] may see fit.
Topics covered in the well wishes may include health, prosperity, happiness and joy, or any other positively connotated matter.
[Company] and [Experts] require no fee for the service. This time-based compensation is not dependent in any way on the facts discovered or the opinions rendered.
[Company] and [Experts] do not participate financially in any settlement or award, and their opinions are unbiased.
- Transferability: well wishes are freely transferable to anyone without compensation or royalties.
- Non-compete: the services provided by [Company] and [Experts] are non-exclusive and [Reader] may obtain similar services from other independent, unrelated or competing provider(s).
- Terms and conditions: this agreement shall become effective immediately. No condition is deemed a pre-requisite.
- Renewal: this agreement and the well-wishes are assumed automatically renewed at the end of the period.
- Termination: [Reader] may terminate this agreement for any reason or for no reason, upon simple request.
- Not legal or tax advice: well wishes should be construed as sincere emotional encouragements, not as legal or tax advice.
- Confidentiality: [Company] and [Experts] will hold in strict confidence all personal information, thoughts, feelings and opinions, provided by [Reader] that are identified as confidential and/or proprietary.
- Statutory limitations: well wishing services are addressed without prior limitation related to the notions of age, gender, physical or mental aptitude, race, ethnicity, origin, community claimed, sexual practices, diet, political, religious or philosophical convictions, of union membership, likely to characterize the [Reader].
- Governing law: this Agreement shall be interpreted according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, proclaimed by the 1948 United Nations General Assembly (resolution 217 A), which is not recognized or applied everywhere to this day.
- Severability: If any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, the remaining provisions and the intended benefits shall remain in effect.
- Additional services: we may offer additional support services upon request.